|miss_s_b (miss_s_b) wrote,|
@ 2009-12-31 01:02 am UTC
|Current location:||in bed with lovely Mat|
|Current music:||At Last The 1948 Show DVD|
|Entry tags:||new year|
- Make and stick to a cleaning schedule with Mat.
- Stick to the budget we calculated so that hopefully we will end the year better off than we start it.
- Keep up with karate.
- Use manic time and google calendar more effectively to keep track of my commitments.
- Miss less deadlines.
- Walk the dogs at least once per day and don't make Mat do it out of laziness.
- Get another tattoo.
- Finally get around to getting married.
- Speak at Conference.
- Use the library more effectively.
And ten predictions:
- The election will be in May.
- Turnout will be up on the last three, but not as high as 1992.
- The Tories will win it.
- They'll make a rotten useless government.
- Rupert Murdoch's attempts to charge for access to the Sun's website will end in miserable failure, just like his purchase of MySpazz, and everyone will point and laugh.
- There will be more extreme weather events in 2010. Both global warming doomsayers and deniers will use them as "proof" that climate change is/isn't happening.
- I will not have enough money to get another tattoo.
- Mat and I will, once again, fail to get around to getting married.
- I will, once again, chicken out of speaking at conference.
- matgb will win dead_pool
To view this post with minimal formatting, click here. To view this post in your own Dreamwidth style, click here.