|miss_s_b (miss_s_b) wrote,|
@ 2010-06-03 10:56 am UTC
|Entry tags:||doctorwho, pimpin' pimpin'|
Fat Colinon a regular basis.
There are, however, safe spaces for even me. There follows a list of my Who essentials:
* Millennium Elephant, my erstwhile sponsor who has been cruelly denied Lib Dem Blog of the year for TOO LONG. Millennium's Daddy Richard does long and detailed Who reviews, which generally pick up on more salient points about plotting than I can manage.
* Daddy Alex, Millennium's other daddy, who wrote the superlative
How Doctor Who made me a LiberalCan't pimp that out too many times
* lizbee, who is good at spotting misogyny and racism, but doesn't let it stop her loving the show
* whodaily, which is very comprehensive.
* Dirty Whoers, now featuring Brian Blessed (YAY!)
* The Eleventh Hour, whose eclectic musical accompaniments are always interesting.
* Joe Lidster
* Dirty Whoers and EHpodcast (again) because they always find lots of interesting Who links.
* Toby Hadoke, writer of Moths Ate My Doctor Who Scarf, and fellow Whovian Parent.
* Mitch Benn, the reason why they don't take the piss out of Who Geeks on The Now Show.
If you would like to view this entry with a different colour scheme click here. If you would like to subscribe to my blog click here for RSS or here for atom.