- Hyperbole and a Half tells the story of my Life. I love this bit:
The longer I procrastinate on returning phone calls and emails, the more guilty I feel about it. The guilt I feel causes me to avoid the issue further, which only leads to more guilt and more procrastination. It gets to the point where I don't email someone for fear of reminding them that they emailed me and thus giving them a reason to be disappointed in me.I recognise this so hard...
- Bloggess gets a new shrink. This is another thing I recognise very hard.
- Why the Tories got more votes than anyone else.
- Doctor Hoo - What if Doctor Who was all owly?
- And finally, something slightly more serious: how to combat mysogyny: a speech at the UN (hat-tip: Caron)
How much do you care about the world cup?
Football is not a matter of life and death, it's much more important than that
I care enormously - I HATE IT!! I HATE IT!!! I WISH IT WOULD GO AND DIE IN A FIRE!!!!
I've got a ticket in my workplace sweepstake,so I care until the team I pulled go out - GO HONDURAS!
I care until my national team go out.
I'm not really bothered either way.
I was sick of it before it started
If you would like to view this entry with a pale colour scheme click here. If you would like to subscribe to my blog click here for RSS or here for atom.