|miss_s_b (miss_s_b) wrote,|
@ 2010-07-29 06:08 pm UTC
|Current location:||in bed|
|Current music:||Dr Karl podcast|
- Best Political Blog (e.g. Caron's Musings, Helen Duffett)
- Best Fandom Blog (e.g. lizbee, Den of Geek)
- Best Feminist Blog (e.g. Feminist Law Professors, Pink Stinks)
- Wittiest Blog (e.g. FailBlog, BBC Comedy Blog)
- Prettiest Blog design (e.g. Thagomizer, Jon Ball)
- Sexiest Blogger (e.g. Penny Red, djm4)
- Best Beardy Blogger (e.g. burkesworks, my own dear wife).
- Best Non-human Blogger (e.g. Millennium Elephant, Pink Dog)
- Geekiest Blogger (e.g. davegodfrey, Geeka Chicas)
- Best Sex Positive Blog (e.g. Yes Means Yes, Modern Poly)
Anonymous nominations are allowed. You can nominate in as few or as many categories as you like. Blogs with multiple authors are also allowed in any of the categories. A blog must have been updated in the last quarter (three months) to be eligible. I reserve the right to reject nominations for entirely capricious and self-serving reasons, just like every other set of blog awards. The only difference is, I don't try and hide it.
Nominations close on SUNDAY at MIDNIGHT, that's in three days' time, at which point comments on this entry will be closed. So get nominating!
* i.e. Andrew Hickey asked me to do it.
If you would like to view this entry with a pale colour scheme click here. If you would like to subscribe to my blog click here for RSS or here for atom.