- it's amazing what you can do with Christopher Walken and a wire harness... shame the music's so shit.
- Best sign language exam ever. VERY VERY NSFW
- if you have, and would like to help my friend out with a bit of research, mosey on over to her blog and leave an (anonymous and screened) comment.
- OMG! WHY didn't they make this? Lookit the Joker looking all Snapey! And Harley and Ivy cheerleading! And (I assume) Barbara Gordon looking all bookish and adorable.
- This is why I think flattr should take off. My legal brain rankles at the idea that copying copyrighted material is theft, because you're not permanently depriving anyone of anything, but unauthorised downloads do hurt real people. If anything, though, blame the publishers. eBooks should be easier to get hold of, cheaper, and less restricted. There's no point bemoaning people going for the convenient option; do something to make the authorised option more convenient; otherwise the market will out.
- Given that oxytocin is produced during orgasm, one would wonder why hugely sexually active people aren't more racist, if this is reported correctly. *pondering anecdata*
- Very short and to the point quote from Margaret Atwood.
- Being Human returns soon yay!!!! OMG why have the girls got Dynasty Hair all of a sudden? Nina looks like Krystal Carrington, and I hope to hell Mitchell rescues Annie from purgatory before they send her to hell, because that barnet's going to go up like a rocket. Mind you, Mitchell looks like he dipped his head in a chip pan... * bitchy *
- Much as I love the Steph Brown Batgirl, I wish Cass Cain didn't have to move aside for her. And maybe she doesn't. Here's info on how to write to DC, and there's also a fan petition.