- A useful reminder that we're not JUST figleaves covering a big Tory cock.
- Strange Horizons is after female reviewers. I'd love to do this but I'm restraining myself, because I'm already not-doing too many Things, and can't cope with another Thing to guilt myself about not doing.
- "The way men and women interact on a daily basis is the way they interact when rape occurs. The social dynamics we see at play between men and women are the same social dynamics that cause men to feel rape is okay, and women to feel they have no right to object. And if you accept those social interactions as normal and appropriate in your day to day life, there is absolutely no reason you should be shocked that rape occurs without screaming, without fighting, without bruising, without provocation, and without prosecution. Behavior exists on a continuum. Rape doesn’t inhabit its own little corner of the world, where everything is suddenly all different now. The behavior you accept today is the behavior that becomes rape tomorrow."
- Saudi women barred from working as cashiers and voting.
- Rock on, lil’ Batgirl
- Ozzy pointed me towards this lovely series on radio 7: the lovely Vinny P reading horror short stories :D