About This Blog
Hello! I'm Jennie (known to many as SB, due to my handle, or The Yorksher Gob because of my old blog's name). This blog is my public face; click here for a list of all the other places you can find me on t'interwebs.
Charities I support:
The Survivors' Trust - donate here
DogsTrust - donate here
CAB - donate here
Miss SB by Jennie Rigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at miss-s-b.dreamwidth.org.
Printed by Dreamwidth Studios, Maryland USA. Promoted by Jennie Rigg, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
- 1: The Blood is the Life for 25-07-2015
- 2: Book Review, crossposted from Goodreads: The Three-Body Problem by Liu Cixin
- 3: The Blood is the Life for 23-07-2015
- 4: Couldn't resist this #SorryNotSorry
- 5: The @timfarron saga rolls on, then. This post is in answer to an anon comment...
- 6: The Blood is the Life for 21-07-2015
- 7: On Corbyn: It seems the right-wing press have learned nothing from what happened with the SNP
- 8: The Joy of @BBCTMS
- 9: Film Review: A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night at @hbpicturehouse
- 10: The Blood is the Life for 19-07-2015
Useful links for readers:
Interesting Posts by Me:
If Reading's not Enough:
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
- Style: The theme layer for Jennie 2 for Basic Boxes by
Page generated Tuesday, July 28th, 2015 01:24 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios