Here are my recommendations for stuff on t'internet you should check out:
- Solo Blogger - Did You Make That? (syndicated to DW as did_you_make_that_feed) - One of my favourite sewing blogs.
- Group Blog - Den of Geek (syndicated to DW as den_of_geek_feed) - covers pretty much every TV show it's possible to geek about, including (obvs) Doctor Who.
- Twitterer - Louise Jameson - I love the community of old Who actors on twitter - Colin Baker and Nicola Bryant and Frazer Hines are all also worth following. Katy Manning is as mad on twitter as she is in real life. And Louise? Louise is an interesting mix of theatre acting, Who stuff, and feminism.
- Pinterest Board - Bad Paid-For Tattoos by Ellen DeGeneres - sometimes hilarious, sometimes horrifying, always a reminder to check before getting inked.
- Google Plusser - Technogran - she's a tech-literate gran, what more reason do you need? OK, she's also a prolific and intelligible reviewer of tech products of all kinds, and also a good source of tech news.
- Other - BBC Podcasts Directory - the problem with which is deciding which ones NOT to listen to. I definitely recommend Friday Night Comedy, More or Less and Weekly Political Review.