Here are my recommendations for stuff on t'internet you should check out:
- Solo Blogger - For those about to Rock - A tumblr dedicated to all things metal (and occasional silly jokes). A bit Kiss-heavy for my tastes, but I love all the old photos of Motley Crue in their days of most ridiculousness.
- Group Blog - scans_daily - a source of news and comment about comics which is refreshingly free of all the het-white-male-privilege-bullshit that normally infests mainstream comicsy sites..
- Twitterer - The Fantastic Films Weekend official twitter feed - this is where I shall be this weekend.
- Pinterest Board - Icons by Kiddý Ámundadóttir - Kiddy is a person I came across pretty randomly, and she has such broad yet refined taste. Her Icons board covers film, music, and other stars, and generally the pictures she posts of them are very well chosen.
- Google Plusser - Saturn - all the other planets and planetoids are worth following too, but I have to follow Saturn for Holly ;).
- Other - Argyle and Bute Council - who are today learning about The Streisand Effect after banning a nine year old from blogging about her school dinners. A NINE YEAR OLD, people. Go and tell the authoritarian arseholes what you think of them stamping down on a child with the full might of bureaucracy.