.. I are sat in bed, having walked the dogs under a clear-as-a-bell starry sky, wiv my Mat, watching old Trek. My belly is full of rm and raisin ice cream, and I can has snuggles. It doesn't get any better than this. Sure, there are people who are richer than me,or have more stuff than me, or are more approved of by society than me, but I don't think there's anyone happier than me.
About This Blog
Hello! I'm Jennie (known to many as SB, due to my handle, or The Yorksher Gob because of my old blog's name). This blog is my public face; click here for a list of all the other places you can find me on t'interwebs.
Charities I support:
The Survivors' Trust - donate here
DogsTrust - donate here
CAB - donate here
Miss SB by Jennie Rigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at miss-s-b.dreamwidth.org.
Printed by Dreamwidth Studios, Maryland USA. Promoted by Jennie Rigg, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
- 1: The Blood is the Life for 25-03-2017
- 2: Sorry, I'm Doing all the bloggings today, but another small update...
- 3: What I Did At Lib Dem Conference part three, by Jennie Rigg Aged 39 and a quarter
- 4: What I Did At Lib Dem Conference part two, by Jennie Rigg Aged 39 and a quarter
- 5: What I Did At Lib Dem Conference part one, by Jennie Rigg Aged 39 and a quarter
- 6: The Blood is the Life for 09-03-2017
- 7: The Blood is the Life for 07-03-2017
- 8: The Blood is the Life for 04-03-2017
- 9: The Blood is the Life for 03-03-2017
- 10: The Blood is the Life for 27-02-2017
Useful links for readers:
If Reading's not Enough:
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
- Style: The theme layer for Jennie 2 for Basic Boxes by
Page generated Thursday, March 30th, 2017 06:48 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios