.. I are sat in bed, having walked the dogs under a clear-as-a-bell starry sky, wiv my Mat, watching old Trek. My belly is full of rm and raisin ice cream, and I can has snuggles. It doesn't get any better than this. Sure, there are people who are richer than me,or have more stuff than me, or are more approved of by society than me, but I don't think there's anyone happier than me.
About This Blog
Tweets by @miss_s_b
Charities I support:
The Survivors' Trust - donate here
DogsTrust - donate here
CAB - donate here
Miss SB by Jennie Rigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at miss-s-b.dreamwidth.org.
Printed by Dreamwidth Studios, Maryland USA. Promoted by Jennie Rigg, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
Useful links for readers:
If Reading's not Enough:
- 1: Is £70,000 a year rich?
- 2: An Update on the Leadership Race: One up, One down, One still floating
- 3: Lib Dem Leadership Candidates: the first one has broken cover
- 4: Happy Solstice
- 5: The Blood is the Life for 21-06-2017
- 6: A message for the lib dem leader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP IT
- 7: On Circular Firing Squads
- 8: Regular reminder: journos/pundits worth following on Twitter are not all white men based in London
- 9: On Lib Dem Leadership elections: I nail my colours to the mast (& probably upset lots of people)
- 10: The Blood is the Life for 08-06-2017
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
- Style: The theme layer for Jennie 2 for Basic Boxes by
Page generated Saturday, June 24th, 2017 05:07 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios