- House is approaching cleanliness. Gas safety check tomorrow. Won't have the whole house done by then, but at least the kitchen and living room should be ok.
- Byron is healing ok. The bottom third of his wound is not healing as well as the rest because it's where his leg bends, but it's still ok.
- Roxy's skin thing is not mange or anything TOO nasty; she's had some sort of a sting on her back and had an allergic reaction to it, so SHE'S on medication now too.
- Mat has (temporarily) left me, and I am all alone in the house. It's very strange and quiet. Still, am having lots of phone calls with the Duracell Bunny, and Posh Boy is coming to visit on Friday.
- I am exhausted.
- No, really, I am exhausted.
About This Blog
Hello! I'm Jennie (known to many as SB, due to my handle, or The Yorksher Gob because of my old blog's name). This blog is my public face; click here for a list of all the other places you can find me on t'interwebs.
Charities I support:
The Survivors' Trust - donate here
DogsTrust - donate here
CAB - donate here
Miss SB by Jennie Rigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at miss-s-b.dreamwidth.org.
Printed by Dreamwidth Studios, Maryland USA. Promoted by Jennie Rigg, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
- 1: Federal Conference: Amendments to Motions
- 2: Liberalism 101 Part 2: Free Speech: What it is and What it isn't
- 3: On Reminders of Mortality
- 4: The Blood is The Life 18-09-2014
- 5: The Blood is The Life 15-09-2014
- 6: The Blood is The Life 16-09-2014
- 7: The Blood is The Life 14-09-2014
- 8: Liberalism 101: Part 1, The Harm Principle
- 9: The Blood is The Life 12-09-2014
- 10: The Blood is The Life 10-09-2014
Useful links for readers:
Interesting Posts by Me:
If Reading's not Enough:
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
- Style: The theme layer for Jennie 2 for Basic Boxes by
Page generated Friday, September 19th, 2014 03:44 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios