- House is approaching cleanliness. Gas safety check tomorrow. Won't have the whole house done by then, but at least the kitchen and living room should be ok.
- Byron is healing ok. The bottom third of his wound is not healing as well as the rest because it's where his leg bends, but it's still ok.
- Roxy's skin thing is not mange or anything TOO nasty; she's had some sort of a sting on her back and had an allergic reaction to it, so SHE'S on medication now too.
- Mat has (temporarily) left me, and I am all alone in the house. It's very strange and quiet. Still, am having lots of phone calls with the Duracell Bunny, and Posh Boy is coming to visit on Friday.
- I am exhausted.
- No, really, I am exhausted.
About This Blog
Hello! I'm Jennie (known to many as SB, due to my handle, or The Yorksher Gob because of my old blog's name). This blog is my public face; click here for a list of all the other places you can find me on t'interwebs.
Charities I support:
The Survivors' Trust - donate here
DogsTrust - donate here
CAB - donate here
Miss SB by Jennie Rigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at miss-s-b.dreamwidth.org.
Printed by Dreamwidth Studios, Maryland USA. Promoted by Jennie Rigg, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
- 1: The Blood is the Life for 13-02-2017
- 2: The Blood is the Life for 07-02-2017
- 3: The Blood is the Life for 04-02-2017
- 4: A Present for my Lovely Friends on Lib Dem Voice
- 5: What I Did At Federal Conference Committee, by Jennie Rigg Aged 39 and a quarter
- 6: Your suggestions please
- 7: The Blood is the Life for 02-02-2017
- 8: The Blood is the Life for 27-01-2017
- 9: FCC hurdle one: Getting to the meeting
- 10: FCC hurdle 2: the paperwork
Useful links for readers:
If Reading's not Enough:
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
- Style: The theme layer for Jennie 2 for Basic Boxes by
Page generated Thursday, February 23rd, 2017 12:12 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios