- House is approaching cleanliness. Gas safety check tomorrow. Won't have the whole house done by then, but at least the kitchen and living room should be ok.
- Byron is healing ok. The bottom third of his wound is not healing as well as the rest because it's where his leg bends, but it's still ok.
- Roxy's skin thing is not mange or anything TOO nasty; she's had some sort of a sting on her back and had an allergic reaction to it, so SHE'S on medication now too.
- Mat has (temporarily) left me, and I am all alone in the house. It's very strange and quiet. Still, am having lots of phone calls with the Duracell Bunny, and Posh Boy is coming to visit on Friday.
- I am exhausted.
- No, really, I am exhausted.
About This Blog
Charities I support:
The Survivors' Trust - donate here
DogsTrust - donate here
CAB - donate here
Miss SB by Jennie Rigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at miss-s-b.dreamwidth.org.
Printed by Dreamwidth Studios, Maryland USA. Promoted by Jennie Rigg, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
Useful links for readers:
If Reading's not Enough:
- 1: That's today's Storm in a Teacup over, then.
- 2: Jennie's Ginormous General Election Sweepstake!
- 3: The Blood is the Life for 26-04-2017
- 4: Why DO LGBT+ Lib Dems get cross when I say we "Achieved Equal Marriage"?
- 5: The Blood is the Life for 25-04-2017
- 6: An open letter on the subject of Tim Farron's "homophobia" from the acting chair of LGBT+ Lib Dems
- 7: The Blood is the Life for 24-04-2017
- 8: When Worlds Collide, said George Pal to his Bride, I'm going to give you some terrible thrills
- 9: New Twitter Muting Policy
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
- Style: The theme layer for Jennie 2 for Basic Boxes by
Page generated Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 09:25 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios