- House is approaching cleanliness. Gas safety check tomorrow. Won't have the whole house done by then, but at least the kitchen and living room should be ok.
- Byron is healing ok. The bottom third of his wound is not healing as well as the rest because it's where his leg bends, but it's still ok.
- Roxy's skin thing is not mange or anything TOO nasty; she's had some sort of a sting on her back and had an allergic reaction to it, so SHE'S on medication now too.
- Mat has (temporarily) left me, and I am all alone in the house. It's very strange and quiet. Still, am having lots of phone calls with the Duracell Bunny, and Posh Boy is coming to visit on Friday.
- I am exhausted.
- No, really, I am exhausted.
About This Blog
Tweets by @miss_s_b
Charities I support:
The Survivors' Trust - donate here
DogsTrust - donate here
CAB - donate here
Miss SB by Jennie Rigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at miss-s-b.dreamwidth.org.
Printed by Dreamwidth Studios, Maryland USA. Promoted by Jennie Rigg, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
Useful links for readers:
If Reading's not Enough:
- 1: State of the SB
- 2: Happy Solstice
- 3: An Update on the Leadership Race: One up, One down, One still floating
- 4: Is £70,000 a year rich?
- 5: Lib Dem Leadership Candidates: the first one has broken cover
- 6: The Blood is the Life for 21-06-2017
- 7: A message for the lib dem leader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP IT
- 8: On Circular Firing Squads
- 9: Regular reminder: journos/pundits worth following on Twitter are not all white men based in London
- 10: On Lib Dem Leadership elections: I nail my colours to the mast (& probably upset lots of people)
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
- Style: The theme layer for Jennie 2 for Basic Boxes by
Page generated Wednesday, June 28th, 2017 08:59 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios