Right, you lot. If we're going to do this thing, we've got to get it done. Here, therefore, is a handy list of
This blog is proudly sponsored by Caron's Musings
Things You Can Do to Help
- I still need some noms. If you are willing to take a sheet to people in your local party and get me some signatures, that would be awesome. Email me at JennieDOTriggATgmailDOTcom and I'll send you out a copy of the form. In order to be eligible to sign the form you have to be:
- A voting rep for your local party, or an MP/AM/Lord etc.
- NOT party staff
- NOT already a signatory to Tim or Susan's nom form (if you signed Jason's that's fine, since he's withdrawn, as long as you haven't subsequently signed one of the others)
- If you want to arrange an interview or Q&A or whatever with me, email me at the same address. Travel is doable with notice, as long as I'm not at work when you want me, and Skype or phone or email or blogs are doable pretty much all the time.
- Tell people in your local party about me and why you're supporting me. If you/they have questions, direct them towards this post and I will answer as best I can.
- If you want to join the campaign team let me know and I'll send you an invite to the google group. The group has downloadable copies of the nom form and artworky stuff in it.
- I'll have some literature soon; am in the process of brainstorming it with my campaign team. When I've got some, I'll put a .pdf up on the google group and probably elsewhere too for people to download and print off. In the meantime, I have .pdfs of posters in A3 and A4 and badges in print-off-and-make form, or some already made up if you want me to post them out to you.
- If you're rich, sign the pledge.
- Finally, pimp out the facebook pages (my personal one, and the Jennie for president one), twitter hashtag and my twitter account, this blog, etc. as much as you can and whenever/wherever you can. My opponents are an MP and an ex-MP, so they already have massive name recognition across the party and beyond. I need my signal boosting.