- Laurie is after an assistant. I happen to think she is worth the effort, so if you have some spare time on your hands and think you can fit the bill, why not apply?
- Go vote Posy Simmonds in catagory 3! Go! Click! Now! Also Gail Simone in category 1, but I reckon she's going to win anyway...
- Are you a person who tosses around the word "rape" with gay abandon? Oh dear. I used the words "tosses" and "gay" in dubious contexts there. Perhaps we ALL need to think about how we use language, myself included, all the time.
- It does a body good to see a proper scientist ripping into misogynistic evpsych bollocks. Trigger warning for discussion of rape.
- Caligula! Little Boots! Hee!
- Nick Clegg trumpets the idea for parental leave that was first worked out at the childcare consultation session chaired by Susan Kramer that I went to at my first ever LDConf; also in attendance were Susan G and Jo Crispy-Strips, as I recall. Girls, we've made not just government policy, but legislation. I think we can be proud of that.
- Justin is unimpressed by David Laws
About This Blog
Hello! I'm Jennie (known to many as SB, due to my handle, or The Yorksher Gob because of my old blog's name). This blog is my public face; click here for a list of all the other places you can find me on t'interwebs.
Charities I support:
The Survivors' Trust - donate here
DogsTrust - donate here
CAB - donate here
Miss SB by Jennie Rigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at miss-s-b.dreamwidth.org.
Printed by Dreamwidth Studios, Maryland USA. Promoted by Jennie Rigg, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
- 1: Moar Supergirling
- 2: You know that thing where you watch a show & you really love it & then SOMETHING happens?
- 3: Years meme
- 4: The Blood is the Life for 09-08-2016
- 5: The Casual Misogyny, Racism and Prejudice-Stoking of the press: unpacking a Daily Mail headline
- 6: The Blood is the Life for 03-08-2016
- 7: Ghostbusters and Star Trek: Beyond (contains some spoilers for both films)
- 8: So, the next Prime Minister is going to be May or Leadsom
- 9: The Blood is the Life for 05-07-2016
Useful links for readers:
Interesting Posts by Me:
If Reading's not Enough:
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
- Style: The theme layer for Jennie 2 for Basic Boxes by
Page generated Sunday, August 28th, 2016 12:26 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios