- Laurie is after an assistant. I happen to think she is worth the effort, so if you have some spare time on your hands and think you can fit the bill, why not apply?
- Go vote Posy Simmonds in catagory 3! Go! Click! Now! Also Gail Simone in category 1, but I reckon she's going to win anyway...
- Are you a person who tosses around the word "rape" with gay abandon? Oh dear. I used the words "tosses" and "gay" in dubious contexts there. Perhaps we ALL need to think about how we use language, myself included, all the time.
- It does a body good to see a proper scientist ripping into misogynistic evpsych bollocks. Trigger warning for discussion of rape.
- Caligula! Little Boots! Hee!
- Nick Clegg trumpets the idea for parental leave that was first worked out at the childcare consultation session chaired by Susan Kramer that I went to at my first ever LDConf; also in attendance were Susan G and Jo Crispy-Strips, as I recall. Girls, we've made not just government policy, but legislation. I think we can be proud of that.
- Justin is unimpressed by David Laws
About This Blog
Hello! I'm Jennie (known to many as SB, due to my handle, or The Yorksher Gob because of my old blog's name). This blog is my public face; click here for a list of all the other places you can find me on t'interwebs.
Awards & Endorsements:
Click for a list of awards won by this blog
Quotes about me and a list of people who have sponsored this blog can be found here.
Charities I support:
The Survivors' Trust - donate here
DogsTrust - donate here
Lurcher Link - donate here
CAB - donate here
Miss SB by Jennie Rigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at miss-s-b.dreamwidth.org.
Please note that any and all opinions expressed in this blog are
Printed by Dreamwidth Studios, Maryland USA. Promoted by Jennie Rigg, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
- 1: I Have in My Hand a Piece of Paper
- 2: The Blood is The Life 19-05-2013
- 3: The Blood is The Life 18-05-2013
- 4: State of the SB
- 5: The Blood is The Life 16-05-2013
- 6: The Blood is The Life 15-05-2013
- 7: Adventures in Hospital
- 8: Signal Boost: House of Comments Podcast, Featuring @MarkReckons and @ScarletStand and me
- 9: The Blood is The Life 12-05-2013
- 10: My Entry for the WhoAt50 March Fanfiction Challenge
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Page generated Tuesday, May 21st, 2013 06:24 am
Useful links for readers:
Interesting Posts by Me:
If Reading's not Enough:
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags