- Laurie is after an assistant. I happen to think she is worth the effort, so if you have some spare time on your hands and think you can fit the bill, why not apply?
- Go vote Posy Simmonds in catagory 3! Go! Click! Now! Also Gail Simone in category 1, but I reckon she's going to win anyway...
- Are you a person who tosses around the word "rape" with gay abandon? Oh dear. I used the words "tosses" and "gay" in dubious contexts there. Perhaps we ALL need to think about how we use language, myself included, all the time.
- It does a body good to see a proper scientist ripping into misogynistic evpsych bollocks. Trigger warning for discussion of rape.
- Caligula! Little Boots! Hee!
- Nick Clegg trumpets the idea for parental leave that was first worked out at the childcare consultation session chaired by Susan Kramer that I went to at my first ever LDConf; also in attendance were Susan G and Jo Crispy-Strips, as I recall. Girls, we've made not just government policy, but legislation. I think we can be proud of that.
- Justin is unimpressed by David Laws
About This Blog
Charities I support:
The Survivors' Trust - donate here
DogsTrust - donate here
CAB - donate here
Miss SB by Jennie Rigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at miss-s-b.dreamwidth.org.
Printed by Dreamwidth Studios, Maryland USA. Promoted by Jennie Rigg, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
Useful links for readers:
If Reading's not Enough:
- 1: Friday Five
- 2: The Blood is the Life for 12-08-2017
- 3: The Blood is the Life for 11-08-2017
- 4: The Blood is the Life for 06-08-2017
- 5: The Blood is the Life for 04-08-2017
- 6: The Blood is the Life for 28-07-2017
- 7: In which My Doctor is The Best Doctor
- 8: The Blood is the Life for 22-07-2017
- 9: Roxy and other animals update
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
- Style: The theme layer for Jennie 2 for Basic Boxes by
Page generated Friday, August 18th, 2017 11:47 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios