- Good piece on the upsides and downsides of flattr. Intergration with delicious would be nice...
- Ahhh the joys of churnalism...
- Keep meaning to blog about this myself, but Andy has done a good post here, so just imagine it's me saying it instead of him ;)
- Truly inspirational stuff here.
- Who would win in a fight between Batman and Harry Potter? No contest, really.
- My first thought was "OMG, is Gideon OK?" because, well, Paddy has some serious training... and then I realised it was a /verbal/ attack and giggled at my own silly.
- People are complicated. Sometimes Fry, S annoys me intensely with his more-privileged-than-thou middle class white male blindness... But then he goes and does something like this, and I want to cheer him to the rafters. I wonder if that's him being complicated or me? Prob'ly both.
- <3 This post makes so many good points.
- Featuring a useful little video
- I have friends who are not geeks who subscribe to many of these fallacies, and I can think of one who hits all five. Self-destructive behaviour is not just related to geeks... Me, I struggle with #2 of these on a fairly regular basis: not with accepting criticism, which I keep having to tell people I actively welcome, but in giving it to others.
About This Blog
Hello! I'm Jennie (known to many as SB, due to my handle, or The Yorksher Gob because of my old blog's name). This blog is my public face; click here for a list of all the other places you can find me on t'interwebs.
Awards & Endorsements:
Click for a list of awards won by this blog
Quotes about me and a list of people who have sponsored this blog can be found here.
Charities I support:
The Survivors' Trust - donate here
DogsTrust - donate here
Lurcher Link - donate here
CAB - donate here
Miss SB by Jennie Rigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at miss-s-b.dreamwidth.org.
Please note that any and all opinions expressed in this blog are
Printed by Dreamwidth Studios, Maryland USA. Promoted by Jennie Rigg, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
- 1: The Blood is The Life 22-05-2013
- 2: Equal Marriage: Five thank yous.
- 3: I Have in My Hand a Piece of Paper
- 4: The Blood is The Life 19-05-2013
- 5: The Blood is The Life 18-05-2013
- 6: State of the SB
- 7: The Blood is The Life 16-05-2013
- 8: The Blood is The Life 15-05-2013
- 9: Adventures in Hospital
- 10: Signal Boost: House of Comments Podcast, Featuring @MarkReckons and @ScarletStand and me
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Page generated Friday, May 24th, 2013 01:49 pm
Useful links for readers:
Interesting Posts by Me:
If Reading's not Enough:
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags