- Parental leave is good for growth. And that includes fathers | Zoe Williams | Comment is free | The Guardian
Comments, as usual for CiF, vary between pretentious, depressing, and horrifying
- BBC News - On-demand music gets own chart
- Rape culture: still around; still as grim as ever
- 9 Mother's Day Cards From Your Favorite Super-Heroes - ComicsAlliance | Comic book culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews
I think I like the Shaft one best
- How Much Screen Time did Each of the AVENGERS Get?
Witness my face of not-surprise at all of these.
- The Floppy Disk means Save, and 14 other old people Icons that don't make sense anymore - Scott Hanselman
- The fractious 1922 | The Waugh Room | | PoliticsHome
Interesting footnote: "David Cameron [said] that he was in the Coalition for five years, but he had now 'dealt with' the Lib Dems and it was time to focus on Labour. By 'dealt with', I'm told he meant they will inevitably lose their seats as a result of being in the Coalition. That's a pretty brutal assessment about your friends and partners."