About This Blog
Hello! I'm Jennie (known to many as SB, due to my handle, or The Yorksher Gob because of my old blog's name). This blog is my public face; click here for a list of all the other places you can find me on t'interwebs.
Charities I support:
The Survivors' Trust - donate here
DogsTrust - donate here
CAB - donate here
Miss SB by Jennie Rigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at miss-s-b.dreamwidth.org.
Printed by Dreamwidth Studios, Maryland USA. Promoted by Jennie Rigg, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
- 1: PSA: Contacting me
- 2: Health Update
- 3: The Blood is the Life for 18-10-2016
- 4: The Blood is the Life for 15-10-2016
- 5: Testing testing, one two, one two
- 6: What should I do about my potentially Exploding Phone? UPDATED
- 7: AAAARRRRGHH (on filling in the nomination form for federal committees)
- 8: Related to the Previous Post: Questions to Candidates standing for Federal Elections
- 9: The Blood is the Life for 27-09-2016
- 10: What I did at #ldconf by Jennie Rigg aged 38 and a half
Useful links for readers:
Interesting Posts by Me:
If Reading's not Enough:
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
- Style: The theme layer for Jennie 2 for Basic Boxes by
Page generated Tuesday, October 25th, 2016 10:38 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios