About This Blog
Hello! I'm Jennie (known to many as SB, due to my handle, or The Yorksher Gob because of my old blog's name). This blog is my public face; click here for a list of all the other places you can find me on t'interwebs.
Charities I support:
The Survivors' Trust - donate here
DogsTrust - donate here
CAB - donate here
Miss SB by Jennie Rigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at miss-s-b.dreamwidth.org.
Printed by Dreamwidth Studios, Maryland USA. Promoted by Jennie Rigg, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
- 1: So, Syria. I'm not really decided what the BEST thing to do is, but from the lib dem partisan POV...
- 2: The Blood is the Life for 01-12-2015
- 3: When you look at the older generation and are counting the years till you turn into them
- 4: Mythbusting today's big media nowtrage: nobody has banned the Church of England #JustPray ad
- 5: The Blood is the Life for 24-11-2015
- 6: The Blood is the Life for 18-11-2015
- 7: Answer to an AMA: My Perfect Episode of Doctor Who
- 8: Ask Me Anything
- 9: On being an "Unnamed Woman Activist" in the Daily Mail
- 10: PSA: I emailed @salbrinton and @timfarron about Lord Grabbyhands
Useful links for readers:
Interesting Posts by Me:
If Reading's not Enough:
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
- Style: The theme layer for Jennie 2 for Basic Boxes by
Page generated Wednesday, December 2nd, 2015 05:08 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios