- LJ folks! There seems to be a bit of confusion, so I'll just restate: I have now enabled anonymous comments, so you can comment anonymously if you don't want to use your LJ url to log in with open ID. You do not need a DW account to comment. I had anon commenting disabled before, but it caused some people probs logging in with open ID, so I have enabled it now. Only four spam comments so far...
- It is Liberal Drinks tonight. I have lots of stuff to do, but instead, I am going out on the razz. I have pre-booked a pie. Hurrah!
- I have a couple of new Dreamwidth-specific icons. One is the DW dreamsheep all plugged in to the Matrix, which is my current default. And one is Dreamwidth/LJ make Love not war, which was made by scrollgirl, and I can totally get behind the sentiments of.
- We are going to the circus next week! The man came to put posters up at work and gave us some free tickets and Liz said I could have them and I can even finish work early to go!
- Mister Mat has done some cool codeyness so that now if I link to him on DW he's a little Sixie - matgb - but if I link to him on LJ he's a little LJ pencil - matgb. This makes me have a little geekgasm.
ETA: having looked at the LJ crosspost, you get the standard DW little grey dude and community icon for the DW usernames, but my dalek for the LJ username! LOL this is amusing! Sorry, easily amused.
- I had very little sleep at all last night (entirely my own fault for being unable to control my urges), and am now getting that rush of energy thing you get when you have been awake too long even though you are tired. I may fall asleep and/or start a fight in the pub tonight. This could be entertaining.
- I am unable to think in anything other than bullet points right now. Sorry 'bout tha'