- Evolutionary Psychology is bad science. Yeah, yeah, I know, preaching to the converted here. But the article is a good one, and deserves to be disseminated as widely as possible.
- Speaking of science, Phil Willis MP tweets some welcome news. I fully agree with him that
we need to make sure science is where it belongs at the heart of gov.
- Rebecca Dalzell tells a heartwarming tale of Radio 4 addiction. Radio 4 is one of those things that you either get or you don't. I count myself among the utterly addicted. I was led in by the Now Show and now I have the damn thing on for a minimum of 8 hours a day. Radio 4 is the rhythm of life; a comfort and an education in one. I'm glad I'm not alone. Especially in listening with rapt attention to gardeners' question time when I only have a few plant pots...
- andrewducker makes a fabulous point about comment threads. Pls take note, maintainers of Lib Dem Voice, which I have all but stopped visiting, given that you can no longer subscribe to comments and they still have that stupid
please add us to your advertising whitelist! Oh, go on, PLEASEthing.
- Space Geeks! Look at this awesome audio-visual slideshow of Saturn and its moons, compiled by the BBC from various sources, including CassiniSaturn.
One of these is true, five are lies. Vote for the one you think is true.
My favourite song of all time is Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie
I have owned six dogs in my lifetime
The first album I bought with my own money was Sheer Heart Attack by Queen. It was on cassette.
I have eaten and enjoyed sheep's brain
I have dyed my hair many colours, but never black
My favourite beer is called Moonshine
I'll give you the answers tomorrow.
This blog is proudly sponsored by