|miss_s_b (miss_s_b) wrote,|
@ 2009-06-29 03:29 pm UTC
|Current location:||still in bed|
|Current music:||Out of the Silent Planet - Iron Maiden|
|Entry tags:||the blood is the life|
Fresh Squeezings from the veins of the internet!
- Book Geekery - The Atheist's Guide to Christmas is the perfect gift for all the non-God-Squadders you know (hat-tip The King of Twitter)
- Sci-fi ish - Someone is making a girls read comics t-shirt. I want one.
- National Politics - Mr Quist is joining the fight against spin on fatness. Hopefully more people will start listening soon...
- National Politics (sexism special) - FRED PERRY WAS NOT THE LAST BRITON TO WIN WIMBLEDON!!!! Even if you don't count juniors and doubles, what about Virginia, eh? EH? SEXIST BASTARD SPORTS COMMENTATORS!!! (put more mildly by mooism, here)
- Sci-fi - moviegrrl has made a collaborative Space Playlist for spotification. The comm is small, but fab, and is a great place to share spotify lists in general, but this one is sci-fi geek heaven :D.
- On Liberty - John Stuart Mill
- Tales of Mystery and Imagination - Edgar Allen Poe
- Reaper Man - Terry Pratchett
- Asterix the Gaul - Goscinny and Uderzo
- The Hobbit - JRR Tolkien
- Rebecca - Daphne Du Maurier
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
- Young Death: Boyhood of a Superfiend - John Wagner
- Complete Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Ghost Stories - MR James
- Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman
- The Time Machine - HG Wells
- Smoke and Mirrors - Neil Gaiman
- Rumpole and the Golden Thread - John Mortimer
- The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde
This blog is proudly sponsored by