Fresh Squeezings from the veins of the internet!
- Today is the anniversary of the 7/7 attacks. What, you'd forgotten? That's the best tribute of all, according to nosemonkey.
- Babes of the BNP Spoof or not spoof? Only time will tell.
- One for your reading lists: Judge a book by it's cover (judge_a_book_feed) is an hilarious blog by a librarian taking the piss out of unintentionally funny book covers. Features include Mammary Monday and Phallic Phriday. Via the awesome Geeka Chicas (geeka_chicas_feed).
- Who's excited about the new HP film? I'm not, and neither is Penny Red. Here she outlines some of my discomfort with the HP series in typical style.
- Crotchw00t, otoh is shaping up beautifully. Read the fluffy one's review of last night's ep before you watch tonight.
- Special bonus extra link! Mitch Benn has announced new tour dates. Go and see him live, it's totally worth it.
My usual reaction to La Dale is to just ignore him. The more we read him, the more we link to him, the more entrenched he gets in his self-appointed role of BlogDaddy. He's the Iqbal Sacranie of bloggers, and I don't want to encourage that. The thing is, Tim Ireland's reaction to him is just as bad, to my mind. Ranting and raving and going on about him all the time is just giving him clicks. Clicks don't register as approving or outraged, they are just eyeballs on his site. Anyway, my question for you, dear f-list, is this: Should I participate in the Total Bollocks web guide this year or not? Do we want to infiltrate and subvert, or just ignore, and hope it goes away?
Who is worse?
They're both as venal and depressing as each other
They're both amazing and cool and I have cognitive dissonance
I've never heard of either of them
Should I participate in the Total Bollocks circle jerk?
Yes. All publicity is good publicity, and so what if Iain Dale gets some as well?
No! Join the boycott and publicise the anti-Dale fanaticists!
Just ignore the whole sorry shitfest, whether you get featured or not.
This blog is proudly sponsored by