- the blood is the life
- Womanthology: Heroic: now available on Amazon uk.
... for Twentyfive quid. Looks like it's time to start saving, or scrimping something from another bit of the budget...
- BBC News - Project Barcelona to see BBC open archive for downloads
To all the other broadcasters bitcfhing about this: make better programmes and then maybe repeats of BBC stuff wuldn't be more attractive?
- An A from Eton is worth less than an A from Scumbag Comprehensive, and Oxbridge admissions tutors know it
WARNING! Contains Torygraph
- HUD secretary says a homeless person costs taxpayers $40,000 a year
That's a lot more than it costs me to run a household. Which begs the question: why don't we just give these people houses? If having benefit scroungers is actually CHEAPER than punishing them, then what's the problem?
- I Am The New Sheriff Of The Internet And I Say The Daily Mail Can Go Fuck Itself
Of course, those of us who are in the know have been doing this for YEARS...
- This week's Jesus and Mo
"Many thanks to today’s guest scriptwriter, Cardinal Keith O’Brien."
- strangecharm on why she's NOT leaving the Lib Dems
I feel so proud and humble to know someone as articulate and empathetic as Holly, and more importantly, to not have offended her enough to make her hate me (yet). And I hereby promise to never stop shouting at people in positions of authority who don't see what the problem is.
- Tardis Eternity Ring.
This is a thing which I would love to have. But I think a better use for it than sitting on my finger would be as a wedding ring for the two biggest Who geeks in the world. So we need to get equal marriage legalised so we can buy two of these - one each for Richard and Alex. Who's with me?
- Women in the Media as in Society? | | Feminist Law Professors
- Moving Target -
Empty Child is the best one, I think. All things Doctor Who should have MOAR Six and MOAR Chris Achilleos
- Of course, when it comes to Who Art, nobody will ever beat Chris Achilleos.
- Dave Godfrey demonstrates EXACTLY the right attitude to Weekly Food Challenge
"This is what you're supposed to do, this is what I actually did, this is how it turned out, not exactly what was expected but hey, who cares?"
- Oxford college offers old Etonians £4,000 to study “common people” | Political Scrapbook
They can come and study me if they like. I'll give the little buggers an edjamacation
- Byte Me | Batman Themed Tarot Cards
Some of these are gorgeous; I especially like The Moon (less keen on Temperance)
- Comparative Sex-Specific Body Mass Index in the Marvel Universe and the "Real" World.