- House is approaching cleanliness. Gas safety check tomorrow. Won't have the whole house done by then, but at least the kitchen and living room should be ok.
- Byron is healing ok. The bottom third of his wound is not healing as well as the rest because it's where his leg bends, but it's still ok.
- Roxy's skin thing is not mange or anything TOO nasty; she's had some sort of a sting on her back and had an allergic reaction to it, so SHE'S on medication now too.
- Mat has (temporarily) left me, and I am all alone in the house. It's very strange and quiet. Still, am having lots of phone calls with the Duracell Bunny, and Posh Boy is coming to visit on Friday.
- I am exhausted.
- No, really, I am exhausted.
About This Blog
Charities I support:
The Survivors' Trust - donate here
DogsTrust - donate here
CAB - donate here
Miss SB by Jennie Rigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at miss-s-b.dreamwidth.org.
Printed by Dreamwidth Studios, Maryland USA. Promoted by Jennie Rigg, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
Useful links for readers:
If Reading's not Enough:
- 1: The Blood is the Life for 20-10-2017
- 2: Report on FCC meeting of the 19th October 2017
- 3: Kindle Update Update
- 4: Yorkshire Gubbins: The Smash Hit New Game They're All Talking About
- 5: If you can hear a wailing and a gnashing of teeth from political types today...
- 6: Kindle Update
- 7: The Blood is the Life for 17-10-2017
- 8: Mastodon
- 9: The Blood is the Life for 16-10-2017
- 10: Our survey says…
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
- Style: The theme layer for Jennie 2 for Basic Boxes by
Page generated Friday, October 20th, 2017 12:37 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios