- If this comes to the UK and they do a Batgirl I would actually pay for Cartoon network
- This made me think of my Dad and the Lucky Dip pickled onions...
- Shame this never actually made it into publication. I mean, there's SO MANY awesome role model characters for little girls like mine to grow up with that we really didn't need ANOTHER one, right? [/sarcasm]
- * applause and whistling *
- I think I like the children's ride one best, but they're all awesome.
- To those who doubt that language is evolving, I say: WTF?
- The artist formerly known as NewsArse continues razor sharp
- Oh dear. Total Film has made a bit of a booboo. Their list of 100 greatest female characters includes many non-human, one not even female, and a huge slew of cyphers and anti-feminist tropes. And Ellen Ripley. We need more Ripleys.
- Shreddie Head patronises us all roundly, bless him.
About This Blog
Charities I support:
The Survivors' Trust - donate here
DogsTrust - donate here
CAB - donate here
Miss SB by Jennie Rigg is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Based on a work at miss-s-b.dreamwidth.org.
Printed by Dreamwidth Studios, Maryland USA. Promoted by Jennie Rigg, of Brighouse, West Yorkshire.
Useful links for readers:
If Reading's not Enough:
- 1: Kindle Update
- 2: Kindle Update Update
- 3: The Blood is the Life for 17-10-2017
- 4: If you can hear a wailing and a gnashing of teeth from political types today...
- 5: Mastodon
- 6: The Blood is the Life for 16-10-2017
- 7: Our survey says…
- 8: Kindle
- 9: A snapshot into the life of an FCC member
- 10: The Blood is the Life for 14-10-2017
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
- Style: The theme layer for Jennie 2 for Basic Boxes by
Page generated Tuesday, October 17th, 2017 08:20 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios